- Keepsake box: use it to keep memorable items you’ll always want to remember the early days with your baby. You can add to it as your little one grows up.
- Toy box. You can use it for toy storage that hides away the mess.
- Art box: as your baby gets bigger and begins to make art, this is a perfect box to collect those one-of-a-kind pictures or crafts to keep for a long time.
- Book storage: keep books near you for easy access and to catch up on reading.
- Clothing: use the box to put the next season clothes that your little one may not quite fit into yet, or the ones that are outgrown.